Please see details below regarding our current job vacancies.
To apply for any of our current vacancies, please complete and return the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or return via post FAO Angie Whittle, Business Manager, Furness Education Trust, Park Drive, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, LA13 9BB.
Please include a covering letter with your application of no more than two sides of A4.
We are looking for happy, enthusiastic and inspiring people to join our team.
- A ‘state of the art’ medium sized 11-16 mixed comprehensive Academy with just over 1000 students, located near the centre of the historic shipbuilding town of Barrow in Furness and close to the southern boundary of the Lake District National Park;
- An Academy with a Good Ofsted rating (September 2017) and excellent potential for the future
- An Academy with a truly comprehensive intake, playing a key role in our local community and with a strong foundation of moral purpose;
- An Academy that has at its heart a sense of ambition and determination to deliver excellent teaching, care and holistic school experience.
We will offer you:
- A very welcoming Academy where the development of every person matters.
- Hard-working, committed and aspirational staff and students.
- A fully established CPD programme.
- The whole-hearted support of Furness Academy’s Leadership Team.
- The free use of our on-site gym, a cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme and other employee discounts.
Please click on the links below to access the details of our current vacancies.