Please see details below of the current vacancies at Furness Academy. If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a happy, enthusiastic and inspiring people to join our team.
- A ‘state of the art’ medium sized 11-16 mixed comprehensive Academy with approximately 875 students, located near the centre of the historic shipbuilding town of Barrow in Furness and close to the southern boundary of the Lake District National Park;
- An Academy with a Good Ofsted rating (September 2017) and excellent potential for the future
- An Academy with a truly comprehensive intake, playing a key role in our local community and with a strong foundation of moral purpose;
- An Academy that has at its heart a sense of ambition and determination to deliver excellent teaching, care and holistic school experience.
We will offer you:
- A very welcoming Academy where the development of every person matters.
- Hard-working, committed and aspirational staff and students.
- A fully established CPD programme.
- The whole-hearted support of Furness Academy’s Leadership Team.
- The free use of our on-site gym, a cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme and other employee discounts.
Please click on the links below to access the details of our current vacancies.
Required for March 2020
Job Reference Code: FET 15/2101
Salary range: NJC 12 – 17 (£21,589 - £23,836) pro-rata depending on experience
Full time, maternity cover post, term time only plus one week
- leading by example, through outstanding practice and professionalism;
- caring about students, their learning, and their futures;
- driven to make a difference, to overcome barriers, to be relentless in enabling all students to make exceptional progress;
- committed to your own personal development and to collaborative, consultative working.
Closing date: 12 noon 31st January, 2020
Shortlisting: 3rd February, 2020
Interviews: Friday 7th February, 2020